Privacy Protection Policy - Policy of Handling Personal Data of Users of www.saltek.eu Server
of commercial company SALTEK s.r.o., with its registered office in Drážďanská 561/85, Company ID No. 62741471, (hereinafter referred to as “Company” or “Operator” or “Controller”). The commercial company is registered in the Commercial Register under Ref. No. C8775.
“Personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Data Subject").
SALTEK s.r.o. processes personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended, and with Regulation of the European Parliament No. 2016/679, as amended.
SALTEK s.r.o. processes personal data of registered users of www.saltek.eu server only provided that the registered user has voluntarily provided them to Operator for the purpose of the specific service of www.saltek.eu server and only as far as such service requires user’s registration. SALTEK s.r.o. processes personal data exclusively for legal purposes, purposes of legitimate interest and purposes to which the user has expressed his/her consent.
Personal data are processed only to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes and only for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes, but maximally for the period stipulated by the relevant legislation and in accordance therewith. Only Operator (Controller) and persons related to it under an employment relationship, or Processor have access the personal data on the basis of a contractual relationship with Controller and only for the above-mentioned processing purposes. Access to and handling of personal data processed by Operator (Controller) is subject to Operator’s internal security rules.
Registered users’ personal data, processed by Operator of the www.saltek.eu servers within the services ofwww.saltek.eu server (as far as such services are provided) particularly include their names, surnames, e-mail address, login name and password. For some services of the www.saltek.eu server, Operator also processes users’ other personal data, such as the home address of the Data Subject, name of their ISP, IP address, cookies, etc.
Operator may only make personal data of the Data Subject available to third parties when required or allowed to do so by law, otherwise only upon Data Subject’s consent.
In accordance with the provisions of Sections 5, 11, 12 and 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data and Article 13 of Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament, Controller herewith informs the Data Subject about his/her legal rights:
- Every Data Subject has the right of access to personal data and the right for a correction of their personal data.
- Every Data Subject who finds out or perceives that Controller or Processor processes their personal data in conflict with the protection of Data Subject’s privacy and personal life or in violation of law, in particular if the personal data are inaccurate with regard to the purpose their processing, may:
- ask Controller or Processor for explanation;
- require Controller or Processor to remedy this situation. In particular, he/she may request blocking, correction, supplementing or disposing of the personal data. If the Data Subject's request is found to be justified, Controller or Processor shall immediately rectify the defective condition;
- revoke his/her consent pursuant to Article 13 (2) c) at any time,
- file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 2, d).
In the event of damage other than property damage incurred as a result of the processing of Data Subject’s personal data, a claim shall be raised in accordance with the corresponding particular legislation.
Operator is only entitled to send a commercial messages to the Data Subject provided that the Data Subject has expressed his/her consent to such transmission. Operator hereby makes the User aware that his/her personal data may be transferred to companies controlled by or controlling Operator unless stated otherwise in the corresponding terms of a particular service. Any possible disagreement with such transferring must be expressed in writing.